"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: It's been a while...

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since I last blogged. Life has been busy! Tomorrow marks 100 days until the BIG day! ONE HUNDRED DAYS! Can't believe it - so much to do but very excited.

First things first - I got the job! Same role I was doing before but in a new region. So I'm now in the middle of relocating down to the Midlands. God has worked everything out perfectly and I am very grateful.

Have loads of recaps to post including our Engagement from last month which was fantastic - thank you all my girls who did a stellar job in the organisation of it all.



















Sonja, Iyiola and Alex who did a great job on Engagment day!

Also a congrats to my little bro who graduated from High School last week. Was out at Deerfield Academy, MA to witness the celebration which was fab. We had fantastic weather and I met some really nice people. Have already put my kids down on their wait list for 15 years from now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...