"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Friday Finds: Inspired By The Men In Our Lives

Friday Finds: Inspired By The Men In Our Lives

friday finds
How is it Friday already! Hope you’ve all had a good week!

With Father’s Day upon us this weekend, this week’s finds are focused around the men in our lives.

I was on Pinterest and saw this post in someone’s ‘things for the man I love’ folder. Our husbands are the most important people in our lives after God, so if you’re looking for ways to inspire your other half, here are 50 Ways. I loved the article so much I had to share.

Via Twitter I came across Unveiled Wife  which is a fantastic blog with the sole purpose to provide help and encouragement to wives, daily. She has a feature called Letter to My Husband, where you write a letter to your husband and send in. It gets published on a certain day and you direct your husband to the site to read. I think it’s a really nice way to show appreciation to your man publicly (or privately if you want to be anonymous).

Finally if you’re short on ideas for Father’s Day gifts, there is still time to get creative. Check out the great craft ideas from The Crafting Chicks where gift giving doesn’t have to be expensive!

Father day

Have a great weekend and don’t forget to show the fathers in your life some love on Sunday!

{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...