"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Financial blessing from above

Financial blessing from above

Today has been a great day. No today has been a fantastic day!

If you have ever read Matthew 6:25-34 and doubted these verses, please don't!

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Matthew 6:25

Today out of nowhere, God did a great miracle for Mr E and I and we are truly thankful!

p.s. If you're in doubt whether to pay your tithe, or think you can't afford it, just do it and see what God does.

{sorry if this sounds so cryptic - I will fill you in soon}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...