"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Four weddings

Four weddings

Has anyone watched 'Four Weddings' on Living TV? What do you think?


I watched the Celebrity version yesterday. So much bitching, so much cattiness and so much wasted extravagance - I mean come on, £200k on renewal of vows! I know what I would spend £200k on and it wouldn't be fairies and men on stilts!

As for the show's concept itself, I don't know, it is funny to watch sometimes, particularly when they had the Nigerian couple and all the other brides were there bang on time and the service didn't start for another 1 hour and a half and they were surprised. We just thought that is so typical! But at the same time it really superficial and can bring out some awful personality traits in people? I mean who gives anybody else the right to judge whether your wedding is 'good' or not. It's your special day and like the saying goes 'what anyone else thinks of me, isn't really any of my business'.

It did get me thinking though, apart from the fact that you are privileged to witness the joining of two people before God, what do you think makes a good wedding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...