"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Back to skool!

Back to skool!

September is here, which means summer is over and it's time to go back to school/college/university (delete as appropriate).

I love September because for me this is my 'new year', not January. I set my goals, reflect on the past year and focus on the future. I also love the Autumn/Winter season as well, it's my favourite. Woolly jumpers, long coats, knee boots - love it.

Congratulations to all those who are off to University, especially my brothers, whom I am very proud off. One will be studying Medicine at Oxford, UK and the other at Pamona College, CA.

This is a special time of your life enjoy it.


(Image source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...