"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Love. Actually.

Love. Actually.

love ring 

 

There is a song by Hillsong, called Hosanna which has a line that goes:

'show me how to love like you love me'.

I love this line so much because it reminds me just how much God loves me and just how far short I fall in my love for others. You only need to take a look at 1 Corinthians 13 to understand the kind of love I am referring to.

As Valentine's Day approaches it can be all to easy to focus on the world's idea of love. The superficial love. The love controlled by emotion. The love with no depth. But rather let us focus on real love.

The love the Father has for us.

The selfless love of family and friendship.

The sacrificial love of marriage.

That is real love.

Lord show me how to love, like you love me.


Image {source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...