"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Two years and counting

Two years and counting

Two years and counting

Today marks two years since I started this blog.

When I look back and read through old posts, sometimes I cry, sometimes I laugh but overwhelmingly I feel incredibly blessed and grateful to God for how far he has brought me.

This time last year I was in a completely different place and even though my life has changed and moved in so many directions, it has all been for the greater good and I can God’s hand over my life and how I have grown.

This coming year I want to bring more consistency to the blog particularly around the frequency of posts but most importantly with the content that I write.

For me this will mean more posts about relationships, preparing for marriage {from a singles perspective but also those in relationships} and practical ways to build and maintain a strong marriage and Godly home. I will still include my cooking posts every now and then and for all things wedding related that will now move to here.

My prayer is that you remain encouraged and blessed as I continue to share with you the things laid upon my heart and the lessons that I am learning.

Thank you for reading!

Stay blessed,

Image {source}

fromnowtillido Signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2nd birthday, your blog have richly blessed me and I look forward to many more years ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...