"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Round up

Round up

Cannot believe we have said goodbye to January and February is in full swing! How has your first month of 2011 been?

Afam and I joined a new life group with church this week and it was such a blessing. They really get into the word and people shared so many great testimonies of what God has done for them and their families. For me, I love hearing about what God has done for people because there is no denying His power!

On a totally unconnected note, I finally have my wedding dress back in my possession. It was kindly being stored by a good friend in Manchester and then another good friend brought it down to London for me. The dress has so many good memories, but it also takes up a lot of room, so I would like to sell it. I'm just working out the logistics and the best place to do it but I will be looking to sell for around 50% of what I bought it. Considering it has only been worn once, I think that would be a fair price. I will do a post on here with all the details very soon.

Today I received my new business cards for Matrimony Boulevard, which I ordered from Moo. Designing something on screen and then seeing them in print are two totally different things, but they've come out well and I really like them. {If you're getting married soon and are looking for assistance with your planning, coordination on the day or even wedding stationery, do get in touch. Would love to talk to you! Also if you need business cards, Moo are fab!}

This weekend I will be exploring some new dishes in the kitchen, courtesy of one of my colleagues and a few recipes I found online. I want to increase our menu options and move away from the typical Nigerian meals all the time. There is so much out there and I want us to be a bit more adventurous. Here's to culinary experiments!

Have a wonderful weekend!

fromnowtillido Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...