"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Milestones

Milestones

This week is a milestone.

We reached the second trimester and I am so grateful to God for bringing me through the last three months.

This week has also been tough, because I have been sicker than I have ever been. I wake up in the morning and despite a full night’s sleep, I haven’t got the energy to move, let alone shower and go to work.  I have also caught a cold and I’m not feeling great!

However, with every symptom, feeling or discomfort, I thank God because it is all for a good cause. In less than 6 months time we will meet the little human who has been taking over my body and we can’t wait!

Thanks for the advice on my first pregnancy post, I completely agree with the words of N.I.L. (Congrats on your blog award btw! ‘Best Parenting Blog’). There is so much information out there, internet or otherwise and you have to be wise as to what you will follow. I have deliberately tried to avoid certain sites because I don’t want to freak myself out unnecessarily. Other places I have learnt lots. One just has to use wisdom.

Here is this week’s video update. Let me know if the sound is okay, as I was experimenting with my microphone.  Often I wear it underneath my top, but today I decided to place it in a different location. If you think the sound quality is poor, I will go back to the old way.

p.s. we don’t know our baby is a ‘he’ but it’s easier than saying ‘it’!

Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. You look really good...Pregnancy suits you. You should get pregnant every year. LOL

    Re: the sound quality was fine.

    PS - Thanks for the mention. It's good you're avoiding all the 'alarmist' sites. Def not what you need now. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you look beautiful!!!

    Congrats hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. @N.I.L. - Thanks girl. Not sure about an annual pregnancy, but apart from this cold it has been too bad symptoms wise.

    @Blessing - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conflicted-in-Love16 July 2011 at 18:35

    congrats.

    pls i need your advice.i just got out of a very serious relationship.she left.while i was healing i met another woman who stayed with me through my healing process even though i didnt guarantee that i would date her.she turned down other men waiting for me.eventually i decided i had gotten over my ex and finally asked her out.fast forward a few months and i am now on talking/friendly terms with another girl that i had admired from a distance long ago even before the breakup.

    the dilemma is am in a relationship with J who i have grown to love, but i am also very attracted to A who is also very attracted to me...bcos i have a girlfriend we both decided nothing can happen btw us, but we spend time together and the feeling is growing..we hav also decided to give each other space but we keep coming back....

    i do love J very much. but i think i may also love A. infact i think if i had not met J first, i would have dated A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...it's like damned if you do and damned if you don't. Thanks for sharing, you're looking really great and it doesn't show that you're sick. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol @N.I.L sayn u shud get preggers every year.

    U look good. Congrats so far, may God keep you through, and much stronger. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe its me... U have changed...lol

    But looking beautiful, no doubt.

    The Lord is your strength; By His stripes you're healed in Jesus' name. Stay strong Mrs E.

    PS: the sound of the video appears ok to me.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look really beautiful and the bump is not so obvious. I wish you Gods best in this season. your videos have been quite helpful, I am getting married in dec by God's grace and it is good to know what to expect pregnancy wise.

    one more thing... your my name sake :D

    chichi

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sophie - I want to find out, my husband wants it to be a surprise. We have decided to find out!

    @LDP - Thank you! Feeling much better now.

    @Chichi - Thanks for your feedback, glad you're finding them helpful. I'm enjoying making them. In the future I want to remember how I was...back then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is nice. Who made it? Lol
    Liking this video concept though find them a bit long. I might just have short attention span. Phew
    Excited for u and Afam!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...