"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: I can see the finish line!

I can see the finish line!

Seven days

Woohoo – hello week 39!

Not feeling any labour signs as of yet, at least I don’t think I am.

Below is my latest pregnancy vlog for weeks 37+38.

Can’t believe I’ve been recording these videos for the past 30 weeks. It was a completely new thing for me, one I had to step outside my comfort zone to do, but I’m happy that I’ve managed to continue making them to the finish line.

Some weeks have been harder than others, but it will be nice to have a record of my first pregnancy and see how I changed over the months. Also if baby girl ever wants to see details of her journey to the world, she can watch!

Just for laughs, look at the difference between my latest vlog…

and my very first at just a mere 7 weeks!

p.s. I’m thinking of doing a pregnancy q+a video, so if you have questions you would like answered, feel free to comment below and I’ll do my best to compile a video with answers.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you, not long to go now :)

    Okay for my questions...
    Where are your stretchmarks and what were you using up until the point you developed them?

    Were you actually trying to conceive, if so what things did you do prior to pregnancy to prepare your body?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...this is so exciting! Did you take any pre-natal classes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations,so excited for you, best wishes okay?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...