"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: It's Friday (well Thursday actually)!

It's Friday (well Thursday actually)!

With it being Easter this weekend, today is the last day of the working week - yay!

Looking forward to having a bit of rest, spending time with Mr E and celebrating Easter. Today has been interesting. I was waiting to hear about the job I interviewed for last week and unfortunately I didn't get it. 

I'm disappointed but I don't want to be, or at least I'm not now. I've always had the belief that if something doesn't work out the way you want it to, it's because God has something better in store. When one door closes, another one opens - my mother always told me. This job wasn't for me. 

So that's the stance I'm taking. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...