"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Life before YouTube.

Life before YouTube.

Technology is great. From Blackberrys to Sky+, there is a gadget or gizmo that can do almost anything.

I love YouTube you can find videos on pretty much everything.

I was searching for how to make Jollof Rice and I came across Chichi TV! Here we have presumably Chichi, showing us how she makes her Jollof Rice. Interesting! 

Here's her Jollof Rice Video



I also watched her red stew video, also very good and next time I made stew I used her method. Mr E enjoyed!

I usually search Youtube for videos, music and tutorials - there's a wealth of knowledge on there. I've found wedding music on there, variations on the traditional first dance and then sometimes you come across some funny stuff. YouTube is also great if you miss a TV show or a clip of something - you can almost guaranteed to find it on there.

Here's one of my favourites:





And here's one my brother and cousin did - love it!



What did we do before Youtube (and Google) for that matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...