"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Spotlight on the Obamas

Spotlight on the Obamas


























One of my favourite couples out there is Barack and Michelle Obama. Currently in Europe at the moment, the two have been making waves across the Globe.

I really like Michelle Obama, a positive role model for young women, who as First Lady, comes across as very approachable and friendly. Whenever asked what she does, the first thing that comes out of her mouth is 'Sasha and Malia's mom', which I think speaks volumes. She recognises that first she is a wife and a mother and everything else comes second.

Her love for her Barack is very evident as is his love for her. They are very comfortable with each, showing support and are not afraid of public displays of affection. They recognise that marriage takes work and isn't always perfect but the rewards outweigh it all.

Who's knows what sacrifices have been made to get this point, but I'm sure it is all worth it.






















































Pictures from Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...