"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Blog Love

Blog Love

It’s almost been a year since I started blogging and in that time I have discovered some fantastic blogs out there. Some have been wedding related, others to do with finance, some to do with married life and others just general ones.

The internet is an amazing place and every now and then I stumble across a blog that I think – wow this is great and I immediately subscribe! I love reading about other peoples lives, triumphs and challenges and you really feel like you know the writer just by following their posts.

As a reader of From Now Till I do, I thank you for being part of my community during 2009.  I love writing and hope that you enjoy the content that I write about. My commitment to you will always be to remain relevant, open and honest in my posts and your feedback and comments are ever welcome.

I’m always on the look out for new reading, so if you have a blog that you would like to share, please feel free to leave the details in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...