"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Friends Forever

Friends Forever

Yesterday was the birthday of my very good friend SB.

I remember the first day we met, at our church summer picnic, I was scared of her! She has this presence about her and you definitely knew when she was in a room! Over the years as I have got to know her, I have learnt that her bark is much worse than her bite and she truly is a fabulous woman, selflessly caring for those around her.

She has supported me through ups and downs, provided me with laughs, corrected me when I'm wrong and even accompanied me on a nail course back in the day, when we were thinking about becoming nail technicians lol! She has also fed me on many occasions and I'm still waiting for her to teach me how to make rice and peas {Jamaican style}!

SB I adore you and thank you for your friendship. I wish the world for you and pray that God will move you higher and it will be a year of great abundance and blessings.

Happy Birthday SB! x






2 comments:

  1. Like i always say--theres sumthing about Good and right friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a good hairdresser when you find a good friend, you need to hold onto them tight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...