"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Would you put oil on your face?

Would you put oil on your face?

Ordinarily I would have said no, but then I heard about Bobbi Brown Extra Face Oil.

I suffer from dry skin, which gets worse in the winter and was advised to try oil over normal lotion, as it is more moisturising for the skin. I was a little skeptical at first, as traditionally I try not to go for an oily look but I thought, what the hey, I'll give it a go. So as a pay day treat I purchased me some face oil. 

{From Bobbi Brown site} This emollient facial oil provides a concentrated boost of intensive moisture to comfort very dry skin. The lightweight formula absorbs easily, immediately moisturising, softening, and conditioning skin with an oil blend of Sesame, Sweet Almond, Olive and Jojoba. Vitamin E protects skin from environmental damage. With continued use, helps keep skin soft and supple. Scented with a soothing blend of natural essential oils, including Neroli, Patchouli, Lavender and Sandalwood. Dermatologist-tested.



I've only used it for two days and so far so good, definitely feeling less dryness on my skin. Will continue to use over the holidays and let you know how I get on.

4 comments:

  1. I would be so scared to use oil on my face just because my skin is super sensitive. I hope it continues to work for you...keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm the same. The Bobbi Brown SA claimed that she hasn't had anyone return the product due to break out - but hey she would say that! Will let you know how I get on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! Thanks for your comment! btw, I have and LOVE this face oil. It definitely depends on the climate you live in- I used in when I lived in utah (a dry desert) I don't need it now though. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Kera totally agree. The weather in the UK at the moment is cold and windy! So the oil is working wonders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...