"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Family Christmas Card

Family Christmas Card

On my 101 in 1001 days list, I have ‘design family Christmas Card’.

Now at the time of writing this goal I thought it would be a cool idea to have personalised Christmas cards to send to family and friends, so something different from the norm. Since this is my last Christmas year before my 1001 days ‘expire’ I want to see what I put together.

I know personalised holiday cards with family pictures are big in the States but are they in the UK? This Christmas it will most likely still just be the two of us and I’m not sure how comfortable I feel sending out Christmas cards with our faces on!

A picture of baby on the other hand, I wouldn’t mind so I’m thinking given the timing of her birth maybe we can send out Happy New Year/Birth Announcement cards instead?

Here is a cute holiday/announcement card via Pinterest:

 

Do you send personalised Christmas cards? What pictures do you use?

5 comments:

  1. Awwww that baby in the photo is precious. Bless her.
    That sounds like a good idea Chichi, just make sure you send me my own. I'm serious o, address on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chichi, all I have to say is, you live my dream life! I've been a fan of your since the beginning. You are a reminder to me - a woman with an interesting past - that this kind of life - a relationship with God, a loving husband, work, and a baby are all possible - the healthy way. God be praised for your example. Please keep me in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did picture cards last year, and may do the same again. I took some to Nigeria, and it wasn't such a hit, my parents were worried about giving personal pictures to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of designing personalised cards too, with a photo of the kids and then we'd only send them to friends overseas...whether I get round to it is another matter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Missy Madame - thank you for your kind words and for stopping by the blog!

    @Myne - that is so something my folks would say as well lol!

    @Hephzibah Bride - sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...