"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Not long now

Not long now

13 days. That's how many working days I have left before I finish up at work.

Time has gone so quickly and it's hard to believe that very soon work will no longer be on the brain.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy work and the people I work with but I am relishing the next twelve months where I will get to use my mind for other things and focus my attentions on new interests and goals.

You know all those things you wished you had the time to pursue? Well it's those things I hope I can get an opportunity to embrace.

My MIL is also going to be around for two months and because she does not live here in the UK, I am looking forward to spending quality time building our mother/daughter relationship.

Mainly this next year will be about becoming a mother and all that it entails. Living the life of a SAHM.

It will be an adjustment but one I am ready for. It's time.

5 comments:

  1. How time flies and before you know it one year will be over. Have all the fun you can

    ReplyDelete
  2. The UK is very generous! One year for maternity leave? That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Myne - I know right! It is very generous here although they don't pay you for the full year, but the fact you can have it off is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! you get an entire year off? ok, so is your position guaranteed when the 12 months is over?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...