"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Birthday to my one and only

Happy Birthday to my one and only

Today is my dear husband’s birthday…

How time flies my love…

I don’t tell you enough but I admire you so much. You are a good man, who loves God, loves his family and works hard to ensure that we are taken care of. I thank God for your life and I am honoured to be called your wife. You make my life richer with each passing day and I love you so much. Our daughter will be blessed to have you as her daddy!

May God continue to upload you, bless you with good health and grant you wisdom as you lead our family.

May he also grant you the desires of your heart. 

We love you now and always…x

chifam 2011_thumb[2]

4 comments:

  1. Awww. Many more years and God's continuous blessings and guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful sweetheart, as beautiful as you . I love you so much, much more than you can ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Happy Birthday to Him :)

    Blessings
    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, happy belated to Mr. E. How sweet that he come to your blog to recognize your salute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...