"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Yes I can

Yes I can

 

I have many dreams and goals.

Things that I want to achieve that have not yet happened.

Some days I believe I can achieve them and then other days there is this voice of doubt which discourages me and tells me I can’t. It is so frustrating.

One of my goals has always been to run my own business, which is a passion of mine. I believe in what I am doing and I know that I am good at it, but sometimes I don’t believe in myself and my abilities. 

Yesterday I was watching a sermon and realised that my whole mindset was wrong.

In life it is not about the I can’t but the fact that I can, because the Bible tells me that I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. {Philippians 4:13}

Anytime I believe I can’t do something, that is the enemy feeding me lies. Trying to make me believe that things are not possible, I am not capable enough, I can’t do it. All lies.

But today I choose truth.

I choose to believe that with God’s help – I can and I will.

As I look to next year, I need to hold onto this verse. You should too.

Have a great weekend!

p.s. Cot arrived today – being the efficient parents we are, it’s now all beautifully set up in the nursery. I love looking at it and can’t wait for it to filled!

5 comments:

  1. this is very encouraging to me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! i know this feeling...in fact I am just getting out of it as well..I have been doubting myself..sigh.

    Yes I can..I join u in saying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YOU CAN!

    I get those thoughts from time to time and they can be pretty discouraging but like you've said it's the devil trying to feed us lies! hisss @ him

    Aww at the cot!!! how cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, thanks for this, very encouraging..as per the cot..oh the excitement..i remember when i had my son..best wishes and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes we all can. The enemy just likes to sow the seed of doubts in our minds. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...