"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Birthday Blessings

Birthday Blessings

birthday_cake_by_ibilicious-d3aleng_large 

Count your blessings, name them one by one
Count your blessings see what God has done
Count your blessings
Name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord has done

Today is my birthday and I am counting my blessings.

God has given me another year and I am grateful to Him for all that He has done.

This past week I have been meditating on Psalm 103 and it has been a wonderful reminder of just how much God loves and cares for me. Sometimes it can be easy to forget to give recognition, where it is due.

So today Lord, as I reflect on your grace, provision, love and mercy over my life, I want to say thank you!

Picture {source}

signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Chichi. May God continue to bless you in every area of your life.

    Lots of love
    Shona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy (extremely) belated birthday Mrs E! God bless you plenty in Jesus name, Amen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...