"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Time to say goodbye

Time to say goodbye

…to my wedding dress that is!

I mentioned a couple of weeks back that I have decided to sell my wedding dress.

Well here are the details:

Maggie-Sottero-Harriet-1

Beautiful Maggie Sottero 'Harriet' wedding dress.

Worn only once.

Description: One-piece, strapless, A-line gown with corset closure. This style features an asymmetrically draped A-line silhouette with Duchess Organza creating an airy lightness. Lovely embellished lace motifs decorate the bodice, skirt and train.

Colour: Diamond White

Size: 14

Alterations: 2" extra in length and bustle at the back

Price £500 {open to offers}

Wedding dress for sale Wedding dress for sale

If you’re interested or know anyone who is, please get in touch.

Ideally I would prefer collection {live in Essex}, rather than to post her out (she is rather huge!)

For more pictures, please feel free to check out this post.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww....beautiful dress. Thae back looks dreamy. I don't know of anyone who is getting married soon that hasn't bought their wedding dress yet, but will sure be on the look out. You sure you don't want to "Freeze" it for your future daughters/daughters- in law?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked just lovely in your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress girl, wow, nice one. A happy weekend to ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress. You are strong!... I am still attached to that dress even though I have`t even dry cleaned it since that day...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful dress. Whoever the lucky gals is, I hope they take good care of it and cherishes it just as much as you have! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im guessing it must be so emotional to let it go! The dress looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...