"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: All moved in…18 weeks

All moved in…18 weeks

We moved house over the weekend. Yay!

It was stressful, but it was made easier by the fact that we had lots of lovely friends and family to help us do it. Made all the difference, I tell ya.

Seeing as I hate mess and clutter, I then spent the next two days trying to get the new place in order. I’m pleased to say that 80% of the house is unpacked and I will do the rest (mainly non-urgent stuff) over the next couple of weeks.

This week’s main highlight (other than moving) has been feeling the baby move a lot more. Last week I wasn’t so sure, but this week because of the sheer frequency of it, I know it’s the baby and I love it!

This Saturday Afam and I are speaking at a seminar about finding your spouse. We’re doing it alongside an older couple and are providing the ‘young person’ perspective. To prepare we thought a lot about the barriers to why people don’t get married and things you can be doing to prepare. A lot of it is real basic stuff and next week I will do a post on what we talked about in more detail.

Enjoy this week’s update!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad the move with well :)

    Can't wait to read the next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your move went well:-)

    You really think that there are barriers as to why people don't get married??? I believe it depends on what one knows of God. God is sovereign, meaning He is in control, if marriage is His will for you, come what may it will happen, if marriage, motherhood, that particular job, that move to anothor country etc etc is NOT His will for you, no matter what you do it, will not happen. Romans 8:28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your move went well. Wishing you guys the best in decorating. The baby is moving? Exciting times, yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been here for ages and I can see that I have been missing out on a lot.
    Firstly, congratulations to both of you on the news of baby. I have been looking at your baby posts and I am enjoying them so much. I am honored to be a part of this journey of your lives through your blog.
    Wow so much exciting things happening in your lives. Congrats on the move to a new house as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...