"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Timing is everything

Timing is everything

beach

Morning sickness.

I don’t know why they call it that.

Mornings are fine for me, then midday hits and nausea knocks me right out until it’s time to go to bed and start the day again. It can be frustrating but I’m learning to work with my body and aim to get most things done in the morning. Just one of my lovely pregnancy symptoms!

Unfortunately seeing as I have tended to write blog posts in the evening, I’ve just not had the energy, hence the lack of posts of late! I do aim to maintain my weekly video diaries so please feel to check those out, if don’t see any action on here.

This past week has been ok-ish, it ended in a visit to A&E as I haven’t been too well (more on this in my week 15 update, which I will upload tonight), but thank God all is fine, baby is fine and I’m doing much better.

Bump is starting to form and be more noticeable, which I am liking. I’m starting to cross over from the ‘eaten too much’ look to ‘I’m having a baby’ look. My husband is loving the pregnant me and people tell me that I’m glowing. I definitely look better than I feel and I’m taking it all one day at a time.

Can you believe it is August, how fast is this year going! This time last year we were arriving back in the UK after a fantastic time in Nigeria. I was just about to start a new job and hubby and I had one month to find a new home. It was a hectic month, but God helped us through.

Looking forward to seeing what this August holds!

Have a blessed week!

(image source – where I would like to be right about now!)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...