"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: 17 weeks and feeling good!

17 weeks and feeling good!

So life has been busy.

In between the usual work, church and the general day to day, we have now started packing up our flat in preparation for our move at the weekend. I’m so excited and look forward to getting everything across and settling into our new home. God has really been good to us in how he orchestrated this move, finding the house, working everything out. Seriously if you’re about to embark on something big (or small) commit it to God and ask for His help, because what he delivers far outweighs whatever would could do ourselves!

Pregnancy is going well. I am feeling great most days now and starting to grow more. We reach the halfway mark on September 1st and will also get the opportunity to find out the sex at our next scan. Time is moving so quickly!

I was recently thinking about my circle of friends and realised that I know someone who is due to give birth every month from now until February 2012. God is good and I wish all my friends smooth deliveries.

Motherhood is definitely playing on my mind. What will life be like when the little one comes, how will our lives change, what sort of mother will I be, how will our marriage change?

So far, being pregnant has had a real positive effect on our marriage. Afam can’t wait to be a father and is 100% involved. He comes to all the appointments and has all these great pregnancy apps on his smartphone, which he uses to constantly update me on what the baby is doing or things I should be focusing on. It’s wonderful to have such a supportive and involved partner.

My week 17 update is below, feel free to check it out…

In the coming weeks I am looking to pick up a couple of parenting books and would appreciate some recommendations.

Have you read any good pregnancy/parenting books? Which ones would you recommend?

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you both!!! Congrats on the new home...

    Can wait to find out the sex...yipeee...

    You look amazing and you're gonna be a great mommy *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given a book - baby's first year. It was fantastic and so I bought the toddler version. I think they have a pregnancy version too...its by a Heidi someone.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking good in the video, and def fuller :) I wish you guys all the best, I keep thinking of the responsibility of parenthood too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is faithful who has called you... He will see you through Mrs E :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...