"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Blank Canvas

Blank Canvas

Blank Canvas

I love Supernanny, mainly because I often watch in amazement how rude and unruly some children can be. Spitting, swearing, even hitting their parents and some of them aren’t yet 5 years old…scary!

The parents sit there wailing, ‘How have they got like this?’. Watching the show you can easily find your answer.

Every child starts off the same, a blank canvas. As a parent you play a pivotal role in shaping your children, influencing their behaviour and teaching them right from wrong, therefore you have to take a certain level of responsibility for how they turn out.

I pray that God gives us the grace to raise this child the right way, His way. Providing the right nurture, love and support so that he becomes the person God wants him to be.

5 comments:

  1. I also sit in wonder when I see that show.. But as u have prayed, "I pray that God gives us the grace to raise this child the right way, His way. Providing the right nurture, love and support so that he becomes the person God wants him to be." Amen!

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. A blank canvas indeed. I pray that God who has blessed you with this baby will give you the wisdom to train him up the right way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to your prayer and beebainspired's. I was talking to my friend about this, and we decided that really...our prayers to God concerning our future children will not go unanswered. There are many issues that are solved by being on our knees daily. Our prayers will go up even before generations come out of our wombs. But when the time comes, God will give you wisdom, in Jesus' Name. Amen. PS: Pray now for your unborn child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the show also...because it vindicates my 'iron hand' LOL

    I even watch it with my kids sometimes so when she gives some advice, I turn to them and say ....'You see..I'm not crazy after all. I'm not the only strict parent' LOL

    It has even reached the stage now that when I turn to them (my kids), they all go 'I know, I know' LOL

    Amen to your prayer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love watching supernanny, but sometimes it's just God and luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...