"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Pinning for inspiration

Pinning for inspiration

So I have just discovered Pinterest and how I love thee.

For those who have never heard about it, Pinterest is like a virtual pinboard where you can go and bookmark images you see online to come back to at a later date. They can be pictures of anything; food you like, quotes you’ve seen, things that inspire you etc.

I am currently using it to get bedroom and nursery inspiration as well as innovative ways to organise our home.  It’s a great place to store images of things you like when you’re browsing sites.

To use Pinterest, you need an invite, which I would be happy to send to anyone who asks for one in the comment section below.

How lush is this nursery btw!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the framed mirror in that nursery! So elegant!
    P.S. I am having a girl too! Our babies will have to be pen pals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sophie and Fascinated Buttercup - have sent you both invites.

    @Amy - Definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, can you invite me please

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dunsin, please can you send me your email address. Use the 'say hello' link at the top of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...