"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Who did you learn the most from?

Who did you learn the most from?

The is so much information out there and so many avenues for you to learn and absorb information. It can be hard to decipher what is good and what is not.

From books to antenatal classes. From speaking to new mums or speaking to your own mum. Everyone has their own advice and way of doing things.

Whenever I get overwhelmed by the information overload,  I remind myself that women have been having babies for years, in many different environments and all has been well.

Women had babies before the internet was invented and before books were printed and their babies turned out just fine.

Sometimes on the job training is life’s best teacher.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Simply put - experience...

    Thank you ma.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learnt on the job and from my mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about so much info out there. When I was preparing for my first child, i read a lot of books, browsed the web and my mom and sisters were also very helpful. But at the end of it all, i just followed my instinct and we have been doing fine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...