"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Monday! Growing Pains

Happy Monday! Growing Pains

Growth does not come without pain. {My wisdom tooth is growing, so I can testify this first hand!}

Growth will stretch you. It will frustrate you. It may even upset you but it is necessary to move you from point A to point B.

Look at babies and how quickly they grow. However it is needed in order for them to reach adulthood. God wants us to grow too.

Are you growing, today?

Facts about growth:
- To grow something needs to die. You need to let go and say goodbye to certain things in order to move into the new thing that God has for you.
- It is inconvenient. Growth will force you to make changes, lose some friends, give up some old habits. Pretty much things we won't want to do.
- To grow we must stand the pressure of hard work. Growth and laziness do not go hand in hand.
- It is 'kaizen'continuous improvement, a change for the better.
- Like the green shoots that force their way through the concrete pavements - growth will move everything in its path to achieve its goal.

Don't be afraid to grow...who's knows what you will become.

Here's to a great week!

signature

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, I needed to hear this. I have been trying to lose a significant amount of weight for half my life and I realize that it's laziness and not wanting to deal with the pain of pushing my body and depriving myself that's holding me back.

    But I do want to accomplish this goal...I have to accept that pain will be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ChiChi...this is so encouraging...I want to grow and do not want pain...:-) thanks for sharing this...now i can accept the "pain"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...