"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Happy Monday! Reflections...

Happy Monday! Reflections...

Howdy all! Hope you all had a great weekend.

So I've been thinking how to start wedding recaps and what format to take. A lot of people tend to do chronologically recaps but I've been thinking that I want to switch it up a little and focus on themes. Themes around things I've learnt and things I want to pass onto those coming up behind.

So Enter...Reflections which will be the series over the next fortnight or so where I will fill you on my wedding learns, hints and tips. Things I would do again, things I wouldn't and things I wish we did.

Aside from being late, I have no major regrets. The day was wonderful and we will always remember it as our day. I will be completely honest but at the same time put things into perspective.

If there is anything in particular you would like me to recap about or cover, please drop me a line in comments and I will do my best to include it, if not already included.

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Cant wait to hear about it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back girlie!

    Thanks for thinking of us singletons :)

    I've always been interested in knowing how to balance planning for what would be the most important day of your life whilst still "shining your eyes", lol . The last few months and even weeks leading up to the wedding is like the final check on this person your about to spend the rest of your life with and with all the preparations underway it can be very easy to miss red flags, so what I would like to know is how did you manage the two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your recent wedding and welcome to marriage!! Our wedding ran a little late, but we were waiting on the florist. We were ready. I would love to hear about what you wish you did, but didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ braids - Thanks for the suggestion. I will definitely touch on that! I believe it's about keeping a fine balance between the two.

    @Tell Me Something Good - how frustrating for you! Will def fill you in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erm... I think I would love to hear about how the reception went... any shockers?

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you guys personalize your wedding vows? If so, how did it feel reciting them at the altar? Or if you said the usual vows, how did that feel?

    That was one part of my wedding I'll never forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back Chi, just hit us with it. ALl the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...