"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Seasons...

Seasons...

Thanks for all your comments on last week's post. You've given me a couple of extra things to think about for when I begin recaps.

Just to give you a life update, we're currently in the process of moving and so internet access is very sporadic at the moment {this post is a blackberry special}. I've not really had an opportunity to sit down and put my recaps posts together as I would like to and I'm desperate to start them!

I also want to include wedding pictures in the posts which I can't do from my phone, so recaps will be starting in September {which is only next week - can you believe!!!}.

Summer is almost over...boo hoo but my favourite season is about to begin! Woo!

Autumn...full of woolly coats, knee boots and chunky jumpers. Kids back to school and new starts all round...love it!

What's your favourite season and why do you love it?

P.s. Happy Birthday Mum! Love you loads x

9 comments:

  1. Hey Chichi, hope your settling iin well?
    My favourite season will have to be winter. Like yourself I love the fashion, infact just 5mins ago I was online browsing for a an aunterm/winter coat...thinking of rocking a fur one. Its also snuggling up season (at least it was when I had someone to snuggle up to) and I just love the merry-go jolly spirit that everyone has because of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is fall because the air is calm and clean, the colors of orange and brown..makes me melt and feel great. Girl, am thrilled to wear some of the things I make as a hobby "crochet" as well and just enjoy the beauty of it, drinking warm cocoa and eating my favorite blueberry bagel in the morning with fresh clean air through the windows. fall is my favorite and even my sisters love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss ya, goodluck with the moving dearie and don't stress about anything, the pictures we love to see when you are ready. Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time, it is good to take bloggy breaks. I love the fall and a close second would be winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine is also winter, I love the snuggling, cuddling, mugs of hot cocoa, toasting marshmallows, the cold air on my face, wooly hats, gloves and scarves, the smell of cinnamon and apples, snow (but not too much of it!), decorating the Christmas tree --- awww I can't wait. This Winter, we'll be looking forward to my graduation, our first wedding anniversary and setting up the gorgeous nativity set that was given to us as a wedding gift...
    : )
    Winter rocks!!! Nothing beats the festive cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg - I forgot Christmas carols!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read your recaps! I saw some of your wedding photos on the other site and I absolutely loved the venue you found. What a blessing. You're going to start a new trend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its weird, can't really decide. All I know is that I love christmas...oh...now u're making me dream...

    Waiting on ur recaps

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a fall/winter girl. I love putting on all the extra clothes and bundling up with hot chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...