"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: I’m Back!!!

I’m Back!!!

Hello!

Well August is here and my month long break is over!  It has been lovely having some time off as life has been very busy behind the scenes.

Thank you to all my guest bloggers who manned the fort excellently in my absence. I hope you enjoyed reading their posts, I know I did. A very warm welcome to all my new readers.

Many people have asked me, what am I going to do with the blog now that I have said 'I do'. Will I continue blogging? Will I stop?

Well as I have always said, I love blogging. I have learnt so much about myself, have grown in so many ways and seen God teach me many lessons. I love the opportunities blogging affords and the people it has connected me to. So for now...I will be continuing. My slant will change a little, now that I am married but it will still be the same Chichi writing away!

So where do I begin...

Well God has been so good to us. The job I told you, I had an interview for just before the wedding, well I got it! I start tomorrow and it finally means that Mr E and I will be in the same city together. We start flat hunting this week and by the month end should be settled in our new home.

We have also just returned from Nigeria, which was my first trip over there {not technically, I went when I was one year old, but I can’t remember it}. I had such an amazing time and met loads of my husbands family and got to understand his roots and know more about who he is and his history. I spent the majority of my time in Kaduna and kept a little journal of my visit, so will share more of the trip with you over the coming weeks. Look out for “Naija Diaries”!

Our wedding was over a month ago, can you believe. There are lots of wedding recaps I would like to share, so again over the coming weeks I will fill you all in.

For now I will leave you with two pictures from our trip.

It's nice to be back!

Signature 

Zuma Rock blog

 

Abuja 2010 blog

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back ChiChi, I've missed reading your posts.
    Congrats on the job, our God is truly faithful.

    God Bless
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back dearie, you were missed, the picture is so lovely, I love the one with you and hubby together, it would be fun to share new post and wedding pictures...also congrats on the job, God is faithful...Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back! Missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures. Awww. Welcome back Chichi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!

    Love the pics and I'm glad that u'll continue blogging!

    Can't wait to hear bout ur trip to 9ja...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What?! The last time you went to Naija was when you were a year old? Wow! Glad to have you back Chichi.

    Congrats on the new job. God's best with the flat hunting too.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...