"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Well deserved break!

Well deserved break!

This week begins a month of guest posts. I asked a selection of my favourite bloggers and readers to stand in for me and they have kindly agreed!

I have been overwhelmed and touched by the love, support, encouragement and prayers you have showered on me in recent months and I can’t thank you enough.

Over the next month please look out for posts from:

Le Dynamique Professeur

Good Naija Girl

Yankeenaijababe from YNC Lounge

downtheaisle

Shona from Dance with Me

Kemi from Till my Dying Day

Vera from Verastically Livin'

Jaycee from Light-A-Lamp

Blessing from Blessing’s Outlet

Favoured Girl

Niki who is not a blogger {yet}, but a loyal reader

plus some extra surprises…

I know you will thoroughly enjoy all the guest posts in my absence, so please continue to stop by.

Thank you for being part of this journey…I will be back in August!

Signature

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new marriage and I'll be here in cyberspace patiently awaiting your return to blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring them on!

    Hope matrimony is awesome?

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...