"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Coming together

Coming together

This morning I was reading in 1 Corinthians 12:7-18 about how the church is one body with many parts.

That would pretty much sum up this week.

Big tasks, small tasks. Help has sprung up from the unlikeliest places. Friends, acquaintances, family members have all come together to make tomorrow special. It really has been overwhelming to see how much people care and the sacrifices they have been making.

Last night I visited the reception venue and saw friends and family setting up tables, folding napkins, ironing table clothes and fitting chair covers. I was so touched. They could be doing a million other things but they have chosen to come, support and help us. I feel so blessed.

The sun is shining brightly and today is the last day. The final day, before I step into the next level of what God has planned for me.

I am excited.

Thank you Father for bringing us this far.

P.s. Thank you to all of you who have left lovely comments and sent beautiful emails. Those of you who are praying for us. Thank you. We appreciate you all.

13 comments:

  1. All the best Chichi. Christ has already gone ahead of you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh its done it again, its Niki not anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! ALL THE BEST!!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL TIMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God for the coming together of different resourceful people. That's what the parts of a body are made for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I wish you all the best as you step into this next chapter of your life. May you and your husband stay together all your lives and have a truly blessed marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading your blog for sometime now and I just wanted to let you know that your really inspiring and I pray that God contiues to bless your relationship and marriage.
    Congrats!!! and all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and God Bless you both. I've been reading your blog for a while now and I really admire your faith in the Lord and your desire to be the best that you can be in your upcoming marriage. Enjoy your day and I wish you and your future husband many many happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank God for everything and for bringing you guys thus far. He will surely continue to carry you both through the journey of being married. I pray you have the best day... experiencing great moments that you will continue to treasure for years to come.

    thank you for sharing part of your journey. I've enjoyed reading your blog

    CONGRATULATIONS and HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the very best, God bless and be with you both as you embark on this new phase.
    Happy Married Life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought of you several times throughout the day and I couldn't wait to get home so I could get on the internet and send you well wishes! Tomorrow is your day and I pray it exceeds all your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'M SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR U!!! Ur day is finally here! Congrats dear...I pray that ur wedding day will surpass ur wildest dreams and that ur marriage will be filled with everlasting joy, peace, love, fulfillment and much MORE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooooow....finally...sniff!sniff!(tears of Joy)may the lord bless your union,...and i cant waaaaait....for your blogs when you get back,i hope this aint the end,now that your blogs tittle is dubbed"from now till i do"now that you've done..lols..hope you aint quiting on this:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...