"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Milestones

Milestones

Today is a milestone for us.

The last time we got here {i.e. three weeks before the wedding}, we were making the difficult decision to postpone it.

What ensued was a weekend of long discussions, calls and emails. Generally feeling crappy.

Fast forward…

God’s timing is perfect. God knows what he is doing. God always finishes what he starts.

Gotta keep praying through. I will not stress. It is in his hands.

Phil 4:6-7 is my verse, my declaration:

Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God. Then, because you belong to Christ Jesus, God will bless you with peace that no one can completely understand. And this peace will control the way you think and feel.

Thank you Lord that you have a plan for my life and it is perfect in every way.

Happy Friday!

Signature

9 comments:

  1. Yes. God is good and His plans are always the best and perfect.
    You are blessed Chichi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it right there...just don't stress. Give Him all your worries, and He will perfect your wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is well with you and Afam. God will supply all that you need. Do not fret or worry. It is well :)

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Chichi try not to worry. I know its normal to want the Big Day to be perfect but remember that your never going to get back this period that your in now so try to relax and enjoy every moment of it, that is the planning period and the actual wedding day. A few mishaps all contribute to the memories.
    Jesus has already gone ahead of you concerning the wedding day and the marriage ahead and has made every crooked way straight for your goodness and His glory.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. God's time is perfect indeed! Congrats...ur wedding day will be glorius and ur marriage will be blissful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an interesting version of that verse. Never seen it before. Which is it? I think I like it.

    My first time on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jaycee/LDP - so so true. Thank you.

    @Niki - totally appreciate your words. Thanks.

    @Blowing Blessings - Amen!

    @miss.fab - I tend to use CEV, contemporary english version. I like how it translates out. p.s. welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chichi, congratulations on your upcoming wedding, I wish you the very best, thanks for stopping by my blog
    "Thank you Lord that you have a plan for my life and it is perfect in every way" very true indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...