"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Checking in...

Checking in...

Just checking in with you guys. Will be posting as and when I can this week with the help of my BB.

5 days to go and there is still lots to do. Life is a whirlwind of phone calls, emails, last minute errands, more phone calls, gym visits and dealing with unnecessary internal family drama.

Fortunately God is in control.

This last week is T-E-N-S-E! 

Remember to tell your significant other how much you love them, because it is all to easy to take out your frustrations on them.

Mr E...I love you and appreciate you!

Also trying to stay on top of calls, voicemails, texts and messages is taking some doing, think I need a PA lol!

It is all starting to come together and I am so grateful to the people around us who have been super supportive.

So looking forward to Saturday, can't believe it's only around the corner.


Please keep us in your prayers!

signature

7 comments:

  1. Just think this time next week, you'll be MRS!!! Yay, so excited for you and will definately be praying for you, I always do. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is well with you and Mr E Chichi. Go in this your might and He will put smiles on your faces. Ephesians 3:20

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl...you're in the last stretch! It's okay to be stressed, just remember that next week you'll be married to a wonderful man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Best of luck. Enjoy the last part of fiancee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am praying for you and am excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sending up prayers for your special day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tomorrow is ur special day, the begining of a beautiful and blessed life together....
    Wish you the very best......
    HAve fun....
    Cograts...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...