"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: We're officially engaged!

We're officially engaged!

So I promised you pics.

Last month we had our engagement 'party'. We're now official and I'm no longer ringless.

The evening was more than what I expected. Much love to my girls who did a fab job on the decor and set up, my parents who brought everything together, the band, the singers. All the people who brought a dish (it was bring and share y'all!) thank you to everyone. 


It was a pre-taste of what the wedding would be like. All your family and friends together in the same place to celebrate your love. 


And yes whilst not everything went according to plan, it didn't matter at all.

It was perfect!

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. My grandmother wanted me to do something like this but I had already had my ring months before our engagement party so we didn't but I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a really great day and he got to propose to me all over again, in front of our family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your engagement pics...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci! Was a great day - gave me a glimpse into how the wedding would be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome. I can't wait for mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...