"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Bump watch

Bump watch

So I’ve become a once a week blogger.

Oh well, that’s all I can manage right about now.

I’m feeling good, apart from dealing with back ache, breathlessness and how to sit comfortably at work with an ever increasing bump.  In addition dropping things on the floor is no longer a good idea as it’s kind of  a mission to try and pick it up again.

I’m also learning how to give people the eye on a packed trains, so that they kindly donate their seat to me…however I am failing miserably. Need to start wearing my badge.

Sleep wise, I am looking to get a maternity pillow to help make my nights better, so any good value recommendations would be greatly appreciated as they are sooo expensive!

Our next scan is on Friday where we find out if we’re having a son or daughter…we can’t wait!

Hope you’re all having a great week.

20 weeks blog

20 weeks and 3 days…

{picture courtesy of Mr E}

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh your bump looks cute!

    As for the badge, people don't actually take much notice - sometimes the read it and quickly turn away! You may have better luck than I did, but it may be easier to assertively say 'please can I sit down - I'm pregnant'.

    You may want to try a widgey pillow or something similar (like the boppy I think it's called) from Mothercare, amazon, kiddicare etc. You can also use it for breast feeding and helping the little one to sit up when s/he's old enough - so multiple uses :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so great, Chichi! I'm very happy to see that the pregnancy is progressing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...baby is on the way, dats some good news.takia of u well.
    i accepted ur invite on skype. how r u doing anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Modupe - thanks for your tips. Need to get more courageous on the train. On the pillows have heard good things about the boppy pillow.

    @GNG - thanks!

    @Downtheaise - I'm doing good, taking care of myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...