"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: The Lord Is My Strength

The Lord Is My Strength

song of praise

I don’t have a lot of words today, but rather a verse of encouragement.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him. Psalm 28:7

There are times when life knocks you back, people let you down and you feel LOW. Their words may pierce your heart but I am encouraged that God’s word tells me that He is my strength and I can trust Him with ALL my heart and I will be helped.

If this is you today, join with me today – put on your favourite worship CD and offer him worship and praise. Let your heart rejoice and praise Him with your song.

It is well.

{source}

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...