"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Friday Finds: Not settling, facing insecurities + doing good all our days

Friday Finds: Not settling, facing insecurities + doing good all our days

friday finds

Hope you’ve all had a wonderful week!

After two glorious extra bank holidays celebrating the Queen’s Jubilee, the weather has become decidedly British and rained ever since!

This week's Friday Finds are a cross section of links you might find useful.

1. Jolene over at The Alabaster Jar regularly blogs about marriage and I have been blessed immensely by her writing. She has started a new series called ‘Smitten for Him’ aimed at single women and her recent post about What not to settle for in your future husband is a must read.

Smitten For Him

2. Insecurity is something that a lot of us battle with. As a mother it can be 10x worse, this post discusses Why you can't afford to be an insecure mom and practical ways to deal with it.

3. On Tuesday I blogged about what I am learning in my Proverbs 31 series – this post is a continuation about Doing Good All of Our Days over at Good Morning Girls.

Hope you enjoy the links…feel free to share any good links/posts (including your own) in comments.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm humbled and honored by your words, sweet friend! May the Lord be glorified by the ministries that He has entrusted to us.
    Much love to you,
    jolene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...