"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: I started blogging then I stopped.

I started blogging then I stopped.

I have always enjoyed reading blogs. You get such insight into other people lives, dreams, aspirations. I've learnt so much from reading them, from picking up DIY tips, money saving advice, marriage planning advice and suchlike. I started blogging back in February right at the beginning of the wedding planning process and was pretty consistent for a few months.

I remember when I first started blogging. I got mixed responses about it. Mr E was very supportive, of course, saying that it gave him insight into my thoughts and what I was thinking. He really liked my writing style and I really appreciated his feedback. My family thought differently. My mum was like 'what's a blog? And why do you need one?'. My brother in America was like 'who can read this?'. I assured him that his identity would remain anonymous unless he said otherwise.

I have missed blogging and vow to resume my writing. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...