"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Checking In...

Checking In...

It's been a bit quiet on the blog front this week.

Normally I try and attempt to post at least twice a week, but then sometimes you have a week like last week and life takes over.

I find it difficult to formulate my thoughts when things in my personal life are not settled. So this week has mainly been spent in a lot of reflection and prayer.

Wedding recaps are still coming but we're having problems with the laptop that we downloaded all the pictures on, so hopefully if we sort it this weekend, I can pick the recaps up again next week. We do have them backed up on a CD somewhere, but with moving house and all - it will be a challenge to find where they're hidden!

One of the good things about this week is that we finally settled on a new church. Whilst it is not as big as our old church we definitely feel at home and believe this is where we're meant to be. The teaching is fantastic and I always feel totally re-energised after listening to the Word. The Pastor is super nice too.

Mr E and I finally finished our first piece of DIY - our new ELGA wardrobe. We did it over a few days and put the finishes pieces to it on Thursday night. So nice to finally have a wardrobe and some organisation in the flat.

I had my first post on Blissfully Domestic go live on Monday. I'm writing in the blogging section, so if you're new to Blogland and are looking for some tips to get you started you might find the post helpful.

X-Factor is back on TV here in the UK. Love, love the show. Mr E and I had a great time this evening watching all the great and not so great acts. My favourite act is One Direction. They have such a great energy about them, considering that they were only formed on the show. If you're watching it - who's your favourite?

Before I go, I thought I would share some of my favourite blog posts from this week. Feel free to hop over to their sites and check them out.
How's your week been?
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...