"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Young Married Life

Young Married Life

So my favourite online e-zine Boundless, have launched a new online community called Young Married Life. In their words it’s ‘a kind of virtual young married small group’. I’ve been surfing around the site, particularly the blog and I think it’s great. All the writers are married people ranging from those who have been married over ten years to one who got married just last month! The insight is fresh, insightful but most of all real.

There is not a lot of good online content for Christian couples (at least in my opinion), so I’m very pleased that Boundless have launched this.

Hope over and let me know what you think!

p.s. If you’ve never checked out Boundless – head over there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...