"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: I’ve gotta lot to be thankful for!

I’ve gotta lot to be thankful for!

thank you ‘In all things give thanks’. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Lord I thank you…

  • that I am alive and healthy today.
  • for my family, for keeping them safe, for providing for them and for being with them wherever they are in the world.
  • for blessing me with a wonderful, amazing man, who loves me and who I will soon call my husband. Te Quiero, honey.
  • that in the midst of economic meltdown and redundancies all around, I am still gainfully employed.
  • for blessing me a beautiful home.
  • for the wonderful people you brought into my life, who I can call my friends.
  • for directing us to great new church.
  • for all the people who have been supporting and standing with us in prayer over the past few months.
  • for your miracles and blessing over the past year.

Thank you Lord because you are awesome, mighty and worthy of all praise. I love you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image{source}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...