"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Christmas is coming!

Christmas is coming!

Yowza! Not long until until the New Year and even less time until Christmas. Where has this year gone!

2009 has definitely been a year of change, a year of personal growth, a year of new experiences. Things which looking back, I am extremely grateful for, as you don't realise your own strength or patience until it’s tested.

Can’t wait to be off work for a fortnight and spend time with my family. I’m also looking forward to lots of really good food {thanks mum!} and catching up with my girls.

Christmas is by far my favourite holiday, as not only do we remember our Saviour being born, but it's a time for us reconnect with people and I hope to be able to do some of that this holiday season.

What do you love most about the holidays?

P1020928 (Large)

‘Little’ drummer boy – taken in NYC 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...