"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Weekend Wedding Love – Girlfriends

Weekend Wedding Love – Girlfriends

Every Saturday I plan to post my favourite wedding photo found online with a little comment about what the picture means to me.

This week we’re looking at Girlfriends.

Bride and her girls

Crossing over from Miss to Mrs, it is a time when friendships change and evolve.

Some friendships deepen, others fall by the wayside and new ones are formed. It’s not a time to be sad, that is just the way life is.

Girlfriends are important and while not all my friends can be bridesmaids, I plan to honour and recognise them all on our special day, as they have been by my side through thick and thin.

What does girlfriends mean to you and any tips on how to handle the changes throughout the wedding planning process?

{Photo - uber talented Tunji Sarumi}

10 comments:

  1. I love this photo too. Close girlfriends make life sweeter and this photo exemplifies that perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos... congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty picture and girlfriends. To me, my girlfriends are my second buddies knowing they make life interesting. I have a loving hubby which I adore and hang out with 90% of the time when around but I still need my girlfriend time to gist, do makeup and all the fun things together. It just balances everything together to one interesting piece knowing somethings my husband would not love to discuss but my girlfriends will be killing to discuss it like Makeup shopping.lol.

    I have a wedding to plan when my husband finishes school, I hope to have like 6 to 7 bridesmaids, I have too many girlfriends but am not going to have too many bridesmaids. The rest of the girls will do Asoebi but one thing for sure they are my girls for life.lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. Having a wedding really shows you who your true friends are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Mrs T - tell me about it!

    @ yankeenaijababe - hoping to incorporate Aseobi for my girls too. Girl time is so important, like you said, as there are some things better discussed with women lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First time here and I love it...I enjoy tunji sarumi´s photography..he is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Joicee - welcome to the blog. Only recently discovered Tunji, its a shame he is US based, otherwise I would seriously consider him for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that photo! I wanna send it to our photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girlfriends are really the best and you'll realise this during a wedding. The best way to manage this is to engage and involve them in the plans and be NICE! Buy small gifts for all if you can.

    That is a great pic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the advice Myne, definitely important to keep them all engaged throughout the whole process.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...