"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: There's a lot to be thankful for!

There's a lot to be thankful for!

So across the Atlantic our American brothers and sisters are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and I myself have been reflecting on the many things I am thankful to God for.

The Bible tells us to give thanks in all things.

Give thanks in the midst of happiness...
Give thanks in the midst of sorrow...
Give thanks in the midst of frustration...
Give thanks in the midst of joy...

At the beginning of this year, the Lord gave me a word..
'I am the LORD! There is nothing too difficult for me. I'll come back next
year at the time I promised, and Sarah will already have a son.' Genesis 18:14

The past 12 months have been a rollercoaster and in the midst of the highs and lows God has been there to hold our hands.

When we got married
When we applied for visas
When we relocated cities
When we changed jobs
When we went to Nigeria
When bills needed to be paid
When friends passed away

God has been there and I am thankful. We are thankful.

So today take a moment to give thanks and show God how much you appreciate Him.

Happy Thanksgiving!

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...