"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Moving on

Moving on

moving-on-21310096

Thank you all for your comments on my last post about the wedding video problems, I appreciate all your kinds words! It is incredibly disappointing but you live and you learn.

I was talking to a friend at the weekend and it could have been a worse situation, in as much as we could have paid someone to do it and they still mess it up. I have seen that happen to people and whilst you can get a refund, pay or no pay, your wedding is one day that cannot be re-done.

Anyway, I have a few leads of people to talk to {thank you readers}, which I will be doing this week.

Will keep you posted of what progress we make!

Picture {source}

fromnowtillido Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...