"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Seven Things

Seven Things

Thank you to Naijamum, Hannah, and Blessing for their nomination's for the Stylish and Versatile Blog Award.

Here are my seven things....

1. I have the best husband in the world! Fact.

2. I used to have piano lessons as a child. For Christmas my mum gave Afam and I a keyboard. Since he knows how to play as well, it's been a great bonding activity - jamming away to our favourite songs!

3. I have great readers on this blog. Thanks to all of you who regularly comment, email or mention me on your blogs. Your support has been fantastic.

4. In 2010, I perfected how to make fried rice, egusi soup, suya, ogbono soup and chin chin. I still have not quite mastered moin moin, but I’m getting there. This year I want to learn how to make puff puff. {Anyone got any good recipes?}

5. I have very good travel memory. I can travel to somewhere once and remember the route there, sans Sat Nav.

6. I enjoy designing things and have a passion for weddings. The two things combined give you Matrimony Boulevard. 

7.  Finally, I am currently writing an e-book about my experiences from the last 18 months, filled with practical advice for planning your wedding and preparing for marriage. It will include some of the best bits from the blog and guidance around tackling cultural expectations, parental expectations, inlaws and much more. I’m hoping to have it ready for April, so look out for it!

Have a great weekend all!

fromnowtillido Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...