"" From Now Till 'I Do'...: Site Policy

Site Policy

This blog is a warm and welcoming place, where people can share their ideas, thoughts, opinions and questions. I love hearing from my readers and read every wonderful comment that comes in.

Your comments bless and encourage me and if you ask a question I will do my very best to answer you either in the comments section {so that others will similar questions can see the answer} or by personal email {if you leave your email address}.

Please note that comments of a racial, sexual, discriminatory, or promotional nature will be deleted automatically.

If you see an image that I have used that has not been given the proper credit, please let me know so that it can be put right. If an image has been used that belongs to you and you would prefer it not used, please email me and I will remove it asap.

Finally, I love connecting with new bloggers and fellow writers, so if you would like to be a guest poster for this blog or you’re looking for a guest poster for your site, please get in touch.

Thank you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...